Mathew_Wi said: Update to 5.5.1 while you can
Protip: Update to 5.5.1 while you can. There won’t be many more opportunities like this.
Considering I’ve used it already, I can say they aren’t as full of shit as people think.
So, a true dev saying this and IOSU Exploit and stuffs (tools) is coming very soon.
Salt Team will release, his support on 3ds scene is formidable.
@Mathew_Wi thank you for your dedication and all devs working on WIIU Scene.
Blubberman4U Over at Gbatemp.. Made this nice Program..
Hi all, i hope this is the correct place to post this and if this is allowed also. Maybe a moderator can move the topic to a better place. (or delete it if not allowed.)
I created a little tool called U-Indexer wich give you the following information :
- Creates an html index of your chosen path with loadiine games
- Shows you information about your games and if your filename TitleID is correct (wrong will be displayed in Red)
- With a click on the cover you go to the GameTDB website with information about that title
- Will display Region (USA/EUR/JAP) so you can see wich update you need
- Show you the real gamename from the metafile so you can manually rename your games
- Individual size of the games and Total size of the main folder or memory card and amount of files
- Shows you your installed updates in \updates of each game
- Languages supported by each game
- Game information is based on the meta.xml of each game, so only if this directory is present
- As a bonus, U-Indexer has over 200 3dcovers wich you can copy straight to your memory card 3dcovers folder
- Next version will have adjustable options or user requested features
Current Version 1.0.13 with *EASY updates
U-Indexer 1.0.13 04-07-2016
- Multiple installed updates are sorted now (lowest first, highest last)
- Better windows handling but maybe a bit slower with scanning, but better than crash as reported by some users
- Handling of corrupt meta icon and background (they exists) will (hopefully) not lead into programcrash anymore
- Replaced languages words with small country flags and mouseover will still give the language words
- Hovering above 3dcovers makes it bigger (and readable) and as a side effect gives you a sort of seperation highlight
- Bigger font type and spacing for alphabet index letters
- Sorting was case-sensitive all the time,i and nobody noticed,not anymore (A=a, B=b)
- Change of main window, shows more info, the meta icon is now showed in the listview
- Made the meta background picture while scanning less flashy with some transparency
- JNUSTool button only available if found in program (launch) directory
- Put a delay in main loop after launching JNUStool, took 20% cpu time now almost none
- Button Done replaced with Quit
- ProductCode (WUP-P-yada) now also in index below TitleID
- Removed MediaName in Browser Title/tab, more space for scanned path
- 384 3dcovers, and now *really* each cover should be 176×248
- Latest games updates file 
ScarletDreamz Over at Gbatemp made this
Wells this is some self explanatory thing right here, this is just a very basic Graphic User Interface for DDD.
This allows you to check what exact folder would you like to dump by using buttons, as simple as that.
It also displays your current ip, this was a request, It also lets you look for the TittleDumper.exe.
Im currently acecepting Request on what Program should I create a Graphic Interface for. also accepting suggestions for this one as well.
Current Release: v0.4
v0.4 Nightly Build
- This version its .rar packed into an SFX, it extracts 4 temporal files to %temp% to use temp, this files are the ones from dimok ddd v0.3
- It TRIES to read in real time the log from the title dumper, this feature its VERY EARLY, and only applied to Full Game Dump, i REALLY need people to test it, and tell me if they can see the debug log in real time, or they see it until the game dumps or the user stops the dump, or turn of the wii u, or whatever. the CMDCapture its executed on its own thread, so it supposed to be in real time. but cant test it atm. so again, if you can test if, PLEASE REPORT BACK AND TAG ME!
- Added the option to select the SD Card and extract the Wii U .elf file.
- And some other minimal tweaks.
Download On Filetrip!