Mathew_Wi said: Update to 5.5.1 while you can
Protip: Update to 5.5.1 while you can. There won’t be many more opportunities like this.
Considering I’ve used it already, I can say they aren’t as full of shit as people think.
So, a true dev saying this and IOSU Exploit and stuffs (tools) is coming very soon.
Salt Team will release, his support on 3ds scene is formidable.
@Mathew_Wi thank you for your dedication and all devs working on WIIU Scene.
Dimok Said this
so I decided to create a new version of HBL because there were several nice changes since last release. This is only an RC1 release as it is not very well tested with all those changes. So I am hoping for you all to test and report whatever you find.
Here is a change list:
- added official support for 4.0.0 and 4.1.0 with proper sound support
- added official support for 5.5.x firmwares (only preparation still requires a kernel exploit for those firmwares)
- one click link launch (no need to run the link twice or execute the exploit prior to launch (exception for 5.5.x))
- fixed receive from wiiload and other application that send the elf header one byte at a time
- improved OS driver exploit integrated
- skip ELF files starting with ‘.’ and ‘_’
- added version string to main view
You can find the new RC1 release as always on the github:
Please report any bugs you find. If nothing is reported I will just rename the RC1 release to a real release v1.2 in a few days.