A windows tool to help you setup any sdcard with loadiine (Can also format drives > 32GB )
- Format any drive with Fat32
- Create backups of your savegames
- Copy/Rename/Manage your WiiU Games.
- Using U_Tility:
- Add your game folders via the “Add Folder” button. You can use root directories like “C:\WiiuGames”, no need to specify each game.
- Select your FAT32 drive. If it doesn’t show up directly hit the “reload” button and wait a little bit, depending on your other drives it can load a little.
- Select a game and press the “->” button to copy your game.
- You can doubleclick a game to rename it.
- Planned features:
- Auto updates of games. Most of the code is already done (I already checks the current and newest version), just need to get around downloading and extracting the content.
- It’s already ready for loadiine gx (or whatever it’ll be called) and just waiting for more details on general structure.
Thanks to Tesa Over at gbatemp for Making this Nice Program.
1.0 Release DownLoad